Thanks For Viewing My Blog =)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bukan senang nk puaskan hati semua orang

Long before started blogging, I've set in my mind not to say bad things

about people that might hurts anyone's feeling in any of my entries..

Have promised myself not going to produce any hatred notes or

statement about anyone i know personally.

Just something light and readable for everyone.

Honestly, I didnt realised by writing some entries have made someone sad

Being myself, i have to pleased so many hearts.. Even sacrificed my own..

But who cares right?

People just dont understand what ive been through.

Sometime because of other their actions,

i have to face the circumstances that occurs.

I couldnt take sides. so both sides have to be pleased.

that sometimes i get so sick of it.

Where i tried to pleased A, B's heart will be hurt.

And when Im trying to be kind to B, A will be offended.

that automatically makes me feel bad bout myself. but what can i do?

Its so hard being me.. Bak kata pepatah"ditelan mati emak, diluah mati bapak".

Never in my mind to hurt any feelings.. so if i did a long the way,

Im truly sorry from the bottom of my heart and probably after this

i will write more openly without taking sides.

If it means few hearts will be hurt so be it!

This is the facts of life

You cant always please everyone

but what all i can do is be fair

So help me out okayh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yela tuh u .. bkn senang nak senangkan ati sume org ..
u ok ke x nih ?? tbe2 je entry u mcm sedih ..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin